Our location enables us to serve a broad geographical area with our customer base reaching through southern Ontario as well as into Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee. With our own fleet of 7 trucks and 40 vans, we offer quick delivery plus we also accommodate those customers who send in brokers for pick-ups.
Services like “Just-in-Time Delivery” are possible with our significant inventory levels and double work shifts. These services help us ensure that when a customer calls, the order can be shipped at a specified time; even as quickly as the same-day for our regular customers. With plants in Windsor and Brampton we can provide the true value and service with exceptional quality you’re looking for.
Our reputation of being a trustworthy pallet and packaging supplier is second to none.
Our equipment list is a follows:
- Viking Turbo 505 Nailer 96”x 60 -5 stringer capacity
- Viking Q305 Champion Nailer 84” x 60” capacity
- 6 Head Multi Trim Saw, which ensures accurate cutting -18 foot capacity
- Three Baker Multi Re-saw lines provides us with the ability to set the lumber quality standards and De-Dust boards as required by our customers.
- Ability to handle extra long lengths of lumber
- Double head 115” capacity notching machine – largest in the industry
- Double head 96” capacity notching machine
- 1 Single head notcher for special longer lengths
- 2 automatic nailing table 108 x 90” 5 runner capacity – largest in the industry
- 2 – 96” x 48 “ corrugated pallets press
- Numerous special cutting saws for production and recycling
The Viking Turbo 505 & Q305 Nailers are used for improved pallet quality. The 505 is only one of twelve used across Canada and the only 96” model.
Our New Q-305 Champion Nailer can run both New and Used Lumber Combinations Quickly and cost effectively for lower pallet costs.